1. The ability to use one Tool ID to represent a pool of identical tools such as ladders, extension cords or hard hats without having to assign a unique Tool ID to each.
2. The ability to customize five data fields in the Tool List which can be uniquely labeled and utilized during Check Out, Check In, Receipts and Tool Reports.
3. The ability to re-assign the Site during Check Out and Check In.
4. The ability to Audit tools by User or Site identifying missing or transferred tools and correct those tool assignments.
5. The ability to easily create custom tool reports utilizing a single user-friendly screen to select and sequence data fields, sort and select on a variety of data ranges.
6. The ability to customize the Check Out and Check In screens by selecting data columns to display, moving and re-sizing them in the grid.
7. The ability to elect to print a receipt on Check Out and Check In and to select data fields to appear on the receipt.
8. The ability to expand the Tool Status List beyond “available, hold, lost and repair.”
9. The ability to enter an employee badge ID and to scan the badge barcode during Check Out and Check In.
10. The ability to view a picture of the tool during Check Out and Check In by simply double clicking on the tool’s grid row.